Of course I will be disappointed because no one can ever match the beauty of Marilyn, but I am thankful that someone is giving tribute to at least a small part of her life on the big screen =)
And just a few random things about this weekend:
- Last night I had two drinks and was drunk, like woohoo go to sleep now drunk
- I will be running a marathon in exactly 7 days
- I have three huge papers due next week, including a 12 page recommendation report I have yet to start =/
- Today is the last day of my beginners running group. In 8 weeks I was supposed to take a group of 5 women and get them ready to run a 5k-guess what? Only one made it and is walking a 5k this a.m. due to hurting her back at home
- My friend who is a psychologist diagnosed me yesterday with Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder. Who DOESN'T spend 5 hours on their day off cleaning their house/apartment/car in some sort of ritualistic pattern?
- I will be dog sitting THIS guy for 3 days-cannot wait!
Anyone with any marathon tips-highly appreciated =) I am a rookie at this business and just trying to survive. Have a great weekend!