Betsy

Betsy
My beautiful bike

Saturday, October 8, 2011

WHOA WOLRD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

HOLY crap weekend you have SO much going on, it makes my stomach flip flop!

Today begins the WORLD GYMNASTICS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!
And the IRONMAN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

And tomorrow my friends in Chi Town are running their hardest to qualify for the Olympic Trials.  That's a 2:46:00 marathon ladies and gents-that these tough chicks have to run!

My predictions for gymnastics World Champion:



The current US National Champion, Jordyn Wieber-bring home the gold!!!

Ironman World Champion Female:



No introduction needed here!

Ironman World Champion for men:



Andreas Raelert, super sad brother Michael could not be here to help him.  This dude can RUNNN!

And during all of this excitement I will be confined to a pilates workshop from 10-5 =(  Oh well, at least when I get back I can answer a few of your shoulder, low back pain and hip problems =)

Have a GREAT weekend and please send strong thoughts to those ladies trying to reach that Oly trials qualifying mark tomorrow!

2 comments: