10. Hate-I do SO much freaking laundry
10. Like-I LOVE things with a fresh laundry smell
9. Hate-I hate showering (I do, I know I am gross)
9. Like-I like smelling good myself and being sweaty forces me to shower =)
8. Hate-I hate the way my feet look
8. Like-I love that my feet are always in comfortable running shoes
7. Hate-I hate getting up early in the morning and getting up super early on a Sunday is awful
7. Like-I like that I have already had a good workout by 10 a.m. on a Sunday
6. Hate-I hate how often I am hungry
6. Like-I LOVE how much food I can eat and rationalize the amount that I am eating (I have lost 7 lbs. the past 2 months for a 5'2" person that is noticeable, and it has not been from lack of food)
Okay, okay, I could have a blog dedicated to how much I eat but we will save that for another day...
5. Hate-I really am scared of premature wrinkles/skin cancer/over exposure to the sun
5. Like-I really do like a nice little glow although I know my skin cells do not =/
4. Hate-Bathroom issues, *ahem
4. Like-When there are NO bathroom issues =)
3. Hate-Sore legs and dead legs
3. Like-Passing slower runners in races
2. Hate-Missing out on other things because you have to make time for a long run
2. Like-My newly found "runner muscles" in my legs! Pictures to come...
1. Hate-Running in general on most days
1. THE INCREDIBLE PEOPLE I'VE MET/GET TO HANG OUT WITH BECAUSE OF RUNNING!
And I want to add a few pictures of my brother for good measure. This is how I found him when I visited him a few weekends ago...
Hahaha! Enjoy the rest of the week =)
Why do you like/hate to run?
Notice I never said I love it because, I don't actually love it. I am learning to deal with it. It is a very necessary part of triathlon and I love Betsy.