I was nominated by Leah at Chasing Atalanta. Seven random facts about myself:
1. I have a beautiful Marilyn Monroe portrait on my right thigh. A guy in Jackson, Michigan did this tattoo when I was 19. He was so excited about the tattoo, he entered it in competitions and it won several times! He is now in California doing tattoos for the rich and famous...and wouldn't you know that I cannot remember his name?!
|This is my tattoo, only a head shot of Marilyn though|
3. As you all may know, I am a FOOD hound! I cannot stop eating-ever- and I really have been eating more than any 110 pound human should because of this marathon deal. My teachers at school laugh at me (as does everyone at work) because I am constantly walking around chewing something. The other day my teacher asked me in front of the class if I had ever been checked for tapeworms!
4. I LOVE craigslist, it is an unhealthy addiction! I feel like I'm doing something illegal when I'm looking at furniture/house decor things and dealing with people. Don't worry, Colin goes with me if I ever make a purchase =) I also really like looking at the Missed Connections forum-people write anonymously about seeing a certain person and see if they respond-SO funny!
"Your name starts with an "a"
we talk sometimes and I'd just like to get to know you a little more outside of the work setting.
Reply with your name!"
5. I love kids and I love working with them. On Fridays when I have some spare time I try to go to a local elementary school and tutor the kids who are having trouble with math. If I had the patience I would be a teacher someday but I don't see that happening anytime soon! The kids said two weeks ago that it was "the coolest thing ever" that I was there to help them =)
6. I wear size 6 shoes, exactly! I can even squeeze into a pair of 5.5s comfortably when they are casual shoes. I always find the greatest deals on the sales rack. People always say that I have "baby feet." Considering I am 5'2" it might look awkward if I wore a size 10, just saying!
7. I am obsessed with reality junk television shows. I don't know why, I think that because I am surrounded by so many smart people in my life that sometimes just watching something so mind numbing and stupid is hilarious! My favorite junk shows:
I am supposed to tag people, but I am honestly too lazy to do this, so if you are reading this, do it!