Betsy

Betsy
My beautiful bike

Friday, November 4, 2011

A Wise Friend Once Said...

A friend of mine gave me a great inspirational "card/letter" for my marathon tomorrow.  One of my favorite parts of it says, "after mile 20 this is the marathon.  This is where you run outside of your body."

I guess I will see how hard that is tomorrow, anything after 22 miles is uncharted territory for me!

Good luck to everyone else racing this weekend.  I will be thinking of you as I am running tomorrow.  Most importantly I will be thinking about how in one year in Arizona I will have to do this same thing after a 2.4 mile swim and a 112 mile bike ride =)  Talk about motivation! 

1 comment:

  1. I use to live in AZ for 17 years, worked 8 years a mile away from Tempe Town Lake, if you want suggestions of where to eat and stay, let me know

    ReplyDelete